Wonder what Alan Hansen is thinking now?

ha ha ha ha ha i fkn love it when we make these tossers eat their words,hansen,thompson and that other cnut Lawrenson what a prick he said lucky to get a 1-1 draw

BlueForever123 said:
Did Smith really say that? I had to give my season ticket to a friend as I'm in the states at the moment with work. Back at hotel now and straight to the bar to get a beer to celebrate. Doubt they will be showing highlights over here though.

I know somebody said it. I thought it was Andy Gray myself but, it could have been Smith. And that Richard Keys tried to insinuate that Johnson dived for that penalty.

oh they look like a team of strangers and i must iron my neck.................and as for Hart - he's got a lot to learn before he becomes Englands number 1........................do morrisons want me to do another advert?????????????

Fuck off you twat!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You win nothing with a manager using defensive tactics for overpaid primadonna mercenary players, shit fans too, I wont even start on the owner.

Just hope this idiot now tells us how many million miles Liverpool are away from winning the league<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 am --<br /><br />Just hope this idiot now tells us how many million miles Liverpool are away from winning the league

like to congratulate Alan "shoppingtrolley" Hansen Mark Lawro Phil conky Thompson hokey cokey Merson and Slur Fergiscum for last weeks comments these guys should defo be on "live at the apollo" their material is second to none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.