WONGA!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uavx4KH7Oo8&feature=related[/youtube]

Pisses me off so badly, and the two girls "Log on to envirophone.com" then the irish one after her, fucking annoying voices

ell said:
Pisses me off so badly, and the two girls "Log on to envirophone.com" then the irish one after her, fucking annoying voices

you have to admit that the girl who counts to three is incredible though. everyone else in that advert could not be any more annoying, but she's just beautiful, charming, bright, straightforward, gorgeous. watching her is probably the highlight of my day. I have to cover my eyes when wonga-man comes on.

bizzbo said:
ell said:

you have to admit that the girl who counts to three is incredible though. everyone else in that advert could not be any more annoying, but she's just beautiful, charming, bright, straightforward, gorgeous. watching her is probably the highlight of my day. I have to cover my eyes when wonga-man comes on.

you worked that out from the ad?

(i prefer the redhead)

aphex said:
bizzbo said:

(i prefer the redhead)

Not so much worked it out as constructed an entire imaginary persona for her. Sophie is in the second year of her Biology degree (Warwick University) and hopes to go into Science Journalism. She likes cats and coffee shops, and is a moderately talented pianist. She's permanently cheerful but has a nicely wonky sense of humour. She thinks I'm pretty stupid, lazy, and arrogant but in a sweet way. She is extremely bright, sharp, outgoing, quite charismatic, talks quickly and tears me to shreds (in a humorous way) on a daily basis. I'm so lucky to have found her, but it's obvious she'll leave me behind when she finishes university. Not to worry, I'll just stalk her. I have memorised her scent and figured out where she goes when she is lonely and scared. There will be no escape.

I'm partially scared and partially intrigued by this.

Kind of like, I want you to continue explaining, but want to be armed at the time.

bizzbo said:
aphex said:

(i prefer the redhead)

Not so much worked it out as constructed an entire imaginary persona for her. Sophie is in the second year of her Biology degree (Warwick University) and hopes to go into Science Journalism. She likes cats and coffee shops, and is a moderately talented pianist. She's permanently cheerful but has a nicely wonky sense of humour. She thinks I'm pretty stupid, lazy, and arrogant but in a sweet way. She is extremely bright, sharp, outgoing, quite charismatic, talks quickly and tears me to shreds (in a humorous way) on a daily basis. I'm so lucky to have found her, but it's obvious she'll leave me behind when she finishes university. Not to worry, I'll just stalk her. I have memorised her scent and figured out where she goes when she is lonely and scared. There will be no escape.

spoken like a true sociopath there bizzbo... i'd like to see your definition ofstalking when you actually start! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.