Won't we look like fools if we don't sign Kaka?!?!

good shout kingmike

kingmikedoyle said:
mcfc22 said:
All this talk about Kaka and bragging to all the rags then he doesn't sign.

We would be in for a lot of stick!
who gives a fuck,at least we would have tried and signalled our intent, have taken a load of shit over the years for various tragedies,but the bottom line is that we are blues and we have the moral highground whatever these jealous and bitter bastards say

good shout kingmike

kingmikedoyle said:
mcfc22 said:

who gives a fuck,at least we would have tried and signalled our intent, have taken a load of shit over the years for various tragedies,but the bottom line is that we are blues and we have the moral highground whatever these jealous and bitter bastards say

Are you kidding me?

We have made THE WHOLE WORLD sit up and take notice of what we are capable of. If Kaka didnt sign, we'd all be gutted yes, but another world star or 2 will sign sooner rather than later, I have no doubt about it.

Life is way to short to give a fuck what fans of other clubs/media/pundits etc think.

TFC said:
Are you kidding me?

We have made THE WHOLE WORLD sit up and take notice of what we are capable of. If Kaka didnt sign, we'd all be gutted yes, but another world star or 2 will sign sooner rather than later, I have no doubt about it.

Life is way to short to give a fuck what fans of other clubs/media/pundits etc think.

I think you will find that we will be using this situation well to our advantage. Whilst the press is focusing on Kaka "more than likely" joining city, we will be out signing every international target that has been on our hitlist. Everyone knew the explosion would happen but who would have thought of the magnitude? Everyone keeps talking about smokescreens....I think we have played the best one yet. Whilst everyone is focused on us signing Kaka (which will more than likely happen) we will be hitting all our targets with "How much?" "Here you go." offers. With the press hinting towards Kaka coming city who wouldn't? People need to look deeper into business strategies. The press have kicked the crap out of city for the last 2 weeks and now the atom bomb has hit. Trust me, now would be the time to make business deals....

Kinkinho said:
TFC said:
Are you kidding me?

I think you will find that we will be using this situation well to our advantage. Whilst the press is focusing on Kaka "more than likely" joining city, we will be out signing every international target that has been on our hitlist. Everyone knew the explosion would happen but who would have thought of the magnitude? Everyone keeps talking about smokescreens....I think we have played the best one yet. Whilst everyone is focused on us signing Kaka (which will more than likely happen) we will be hitting all our targets with "How much?" "Here you go." offers. With the press hinting towards Kaka coming city who wouldn't? People need to look deeper into business strategies. The press have kicked the crap out of city for the last 2 weeks and now the atom bomb has hit. Trust me, now would be the time to make business deals....

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

Well i , for one , ain't braggin' to nobody ....... to me if this guy signs for us it'll be a mammoth shock , not an expectancy ....... i'll be absolutely staggered if i see kakas name anywhere on our teamsheet anytime soon!

And so will 99% of the worlds football fans!

But , after the Robinho capture , it wiil definetely prove that we've arrived!

I've told every united fan i know i don't think we will sign him at all, but we have definitely come close. Covers my back, no one can really have a go, cos we have come close at the very least, as we did with Ronaldinho, and we got Robinho.

black mamba said:
Well i , for one , ain't braggin' to nobody ....... to me if this guy signs for us it'll be a mammoth shock , not an expectancy ....... i'll be absolutely staggered if i see kakas name anywhere on our teamsheet anytime soon!

And so will 99% of the worlds football fans!

But , after the Robinho capture , it wiil definetely prove that we've arrived!
Exactly how i feel.

yes but it certainly panic'ed rednose he was stunned on SSN at his press conference, even if we dont sign him, but I hope we do, rags will be worrying wether Ronaldo and tevez are on our radar!!!!!!

mcfc22 said:

Nope..offering a club £100m earns you respect regardless. Even if this deal falls thru everyone will know that we had the cheque ready and when the annual agents and managers ball takes place they will whisper about it with hushed voices while having a circle wank around the dinner table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.