Won't we look like fools if we don't sign Kaka?!?!

mcfc22 said:
All this talk about Kaka and bragging to all the rags then he doesn't sign.

We would be in for a lot of stick!

One thing I've learned over the years... never ever ever ever brag to rag about something that hasn't happened yet... because 9 time out of 10 it'll bit you in the ass. Brag all you want after the even it fuckin pisses em right off.

I've done no bragging yet whatsover..... gonna wait until it's official before that happens.

For a short time,and let them have there moment.But with the credit crunch and all that we are the only ones with ANY cards.The natural order of things will always win through.If he doesn;t ,eventually others as good or better will.It can only go one way..

mcfc22 said:

who gives a fuck,at least we would have tried and signalled our intent, have taken a load of shit over the years for various tragedies,but the bottom line is that we are blues and we have the moral highground whatever these jealous and bitter bastards say

So when anyone posts something which quite a few people will be thinking they are a rag?

Yeah sounds fair *sarcy face*

Any clever rag wouldn't bother joining so we are left we the rags who think they are clever but are easily recognised because in fact they are thick cnuts

Tbh This wouldn't make us look like fools. This Shows we dominated chelsea and real madrid because our offer got accepted did theirs? nah.

Dont get me wrong i hope we get Kaka Because he will attract better players such as Villa :P

Come on you Blues!!!! Come On Kaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

that makes two of us im waiting before i get too cockey as every7 one at the firm i work for are rags any one got a job for an ac install engineer lol
onerbag said:
mcfc22 said:

Im holding out the slagging till city confirm it.

mcfc22 said:

so what, we have already made a statement and if it fails then kaka or similar will be here in summer.

Sure we all think this but only someone from Essex would feel the need to point this out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.