woodhead and snake pass

work for derby county council gritting. snake and woodhead a no go due to 4 -5 foot drifts , which ever way you come your gonna encounter problems a623 also only just passable at mo. train probs ur best bet mate

sam the drummer said:
Snake pass is always closed ha!

Never normally closed for this long though, they usually get it open within the day.

It's taking the piss that both main routes between Sheffield and Manchester have been shut for a week now. It's not even snowed that badly the last few days.

The M1/M62 detour can be an extra 60 miles distance FFS

bluem0ng said:
sam the drummer said:
Snake pass is always closed ha!

Never normally closed for this long though, they usually get it open within the day.

It's taking the piss that both main routes between Sheffield and Manchester have been shut for a week now.
They first shut it on December 19th, just as I was driving out of Sheffield on the A57. I'm not sure it's been open since.

The snake was open over Christmas but closed just before New Year, i'm glad i don't to rely on it regularly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.