Wooney Breaking news on sky

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Balti said:
I have heard happy Blues expressing this view all day and so am far far from alone in thinking this way. And yes I'm very nice thanks ;-)

Me too loving the fact he can miss the derby but cant go wishing permanent injury on someone, even if they are the vile wooney

....does that include baconface?

Marvin said:
bugsyblue said:
Even if he makes the derby he won't be fully fit and he won't play 90mins. Oh and we'll win anyway! :)
If he had missed 6 weeks of football maybe, but 2 weeks is nothing

I'd rather him there to be fair. Beat them with him than without him sounds better to me or live with if we had Rooney..in my ear for an age.

And he's right, 2 weeks is nothing 2 weeks is a rest for Rooney, maybe a rest he needs. Who knows..

And I can see him making the derby. We had the physio litterally available all night long before the All Ireland hurling final if anyone needed anything, they put that much work in, unpaid, an amateur sport..

Rooney will have the doc and physio shadowing him every single minute of the day. If anyone, honest to God doesn't think that the number 1 priority for the backroom staff is to get Rooney back ASAP then they're deluded.
He'll be back for the derby I'd say. They'll do just about anything to get him back as soon as they can.
A case of earn ye're pay lads.

IrishMacca said:
Marvin said:
If he had missed 6 weeks of football maybe, but 2 weeks is nothing

I'd rather him there to be fair. Beat them with him than without him sounds better to me or live with if we had Rooney..in my ear for an age.

And he's right, 2 weeks is nothing 2 weeks is a rest for Rooney, maybe a rest he needs. Who knows..

And I can see him making the derby. Cork had their physio litterally available all night long before the All Ireland hurling finals if anyone needed anything, they put that much work in, unpaid, an amateur sport..

Rooney will have the doc and physio shadowing him every single minute of the day. If anyone, honest to God doesn't think that the number 1 priority for the backroom staff is to get Rooney back ASAP then they're deluded.
He'll be back for the derby I'd say. They'll do just about anything to get him back as soon as they can.
But all the amount of treatment can only help at the margins.

Whether he plays or not we'll have to pack the midfield for the Derby and Arsenal.

Marvin said:
IrishMacca said:

And I can see him making the derby. Cork had their physio litterally available all night long before the All Ireland hurling finals if anyone needed anything, they put that much work in, unpaid, an amateur sport..

But all the amount of treatment can only help at the margins.

Whether he plays or not we'll have to pack the midfield for the Derby and Arsenal.

A case of hold the line lads..

Sort of typical that he'll be back for the derby. I think that the derby is slowly becoming their most important game of the season. Whether thats because they have so much resting on it this time around, or just the fact that Ferguson thinks that we are genuine contenders for fourth spot we'll never know. But its nice to have Ferguson squirming in and out of injuries ahead of our game, in a restless panic oh he will be in.

MCfcBOB said:
Sort of typical that he'll be back for the derby. I think that the derby is slowly becoming their most important game of the season. Whether thats because they have so much resting on it this time around, or just the fact that Ferguson thinks that we are genuine contenders for fourth spot we'll never know. But its nice to have Ferguson squirming in and out of injuries ahead of our game, in a restless panic oh he will be in.

Of course it's Taggarts most important game of the season, Look at the Line-Up in the Carling Cup Semi-Final in both legs..And then look at the starting 11 in the final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.