Wordle

Still plugging this, great game mixing wordplay and quick thinking. My enjoyment has tailed off after a very intense first month, mainly because I've needed to slow down a bit in general. But it's very enjoyable and caters for all levels, fps twitchers mixing with scrabble champions.

I play Words with Friends (Scrabble) all the time, but I'd never heard of Wordle until I watched BBC Breakfast this morning. I'm going to get it ;-)

It feels a bit like the word game Scramble so far. Am I on the right thing? Lol
I think so. A five letter word to guess, 6 guesses, letters that you guess that aren’t in the word go black, letters you guess that are right but in the wrong place go amber, letters you guess that are in the right spot go green.

I think so. A five letter word to guess, 6 guesses, letters that you guess that aren’t in the word go black, letters you guess that are right but in the wrong place go amber, letters you guess that are in the right spot go green.
LoL, that sounds mad!!! I'm on the right thing though....thanks x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.