Work Pranks

de niro said:
on his first day i told a young lad that we owned the hairdressers next door and it was our job to clean the windows, not true of course but off he set cleaning the windows next door. he started to do the insides by removing all the heads and wigs an that as the girls looked on mystified. i filmed it and still have it on my phone, half of denton were on the street watching him.

he didn't come in next day.
was he called clarkie

When a new bloke started told him the production manager was deaf and he had to speak loudly and clearly to him. Also mentioned that he had to be facing him and "If hes not just poke him with your finger he wont mind."

blueinkwell said:
citykev28 said:
blueinkwell said:
When someone is away from their computer press Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow, oh and it's Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow to fix it.

what does it do?
Turns the screen upside down.

Do this occasionally to people. Send a lot of "i fancy you, want to meet for a drink" mails as well if they are stupid enough to leave their screens unlocked.

Usually happens when i'm bored.

I like changing the speed of their mouse down to the slowest setting. It's funny watching them dragging the mouse the full width of their desk about 20 times over, just to get the cursor to move across the screen!

Tricky_Trev said:
I like changing the speed of their mouse down to the slowest setting. It's funny watching them dragging the mouse the full width of their desk about 20 times over, just to get the cursor to move across the screen!

how do you do this one ?

Markt85 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

how do you do this one ?
Obviously, they need to leave their PC unlocked. But you go into "control panel", "mouse", "pointer options".

Getting an inkpad and rubbing the phone earpiece all over it never fails to amuse.

Cellotape the button down on the phone so it continues to ring even though they've answered the phone.

skankygash said:
Cellotape the button down on the phone so it continues to ring even though they've answered the phone.

I had that done to me on April Fools Day. I was desperately trying to pick the sellotape off so I could actually take the call before realising it was one of my Colleagues ringing from the other side of the room as opposed to a Customer.

Owned.

We had a burst Parcel on it's way to the Council; inside thousands of penalty notices" that you get from Traffic Wardens. Swiped a handful and proceeded to Post them on the Windscreens of all the Lads who had parked outside on the Road instead of the Car Park.

Another Lad on his last day; ( complete and utter Rag Tosser) found that at the very end of the Shift two car tyres slowly moving around the conveyor belt without adresses on. The lads had nipped out at breaktime and swiped them off his car.

Tricky_Trev said:
Markt85 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

how do you do this one ?
Obviously, they need to leave their PC unlocked. But you go into "control panel", "mouse", "pointer options".

Brilliant - The guy in my office is now moaning "Is your computer slow?" Stood up wiping the mouse mat down and tickling the mouse ball with his finger! He is well annoyed - Ha ha ha (EDIT Just shouted "For Fucksake!")

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.