Work Pranks

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Markt85 said:
how do you do this one ?
Obviously, they need to leave their PC unlocked. But you go into "control panel", "mouse", "pointer options".

Brilliant - The guy in my office is now moaning "Is your computer slow?" Stood up wiping the mouse mat down and tickling the mouse ball with his finger! He is well annoyed - Ha ha ha (EDIT Just shouted "For Fucksake!")

Lmao, funny that

In factory many years ago

Glueing cups to tables with double sided tape - it wasn't very strong so the cup would initially stick and then suddenly release spilling hot tea on your hand.

Leaving packs of cigs out knowing someone would nick them - they'd have bangers in and the look on the smokers face when he knew he'd been rumbled was worth the cost of the cigs.

Bags of sweets left poking out of pockets - of course they were garlic/hot/blue or red mouth sweets.

There was an old set of false teeth knocking about - they'd often be found, after you'd finished, at the bottom of a cup of tea.

Cardboard in sandwiches.

Toilet chains pulled when people sat on them. The large white stone that had been put in the bowl ensured that the water shot up between the sitters thighs.

Any small dead animals or birds would be put into unattended workboots prior to being put on.

One scrote never brought teabags, milk or sugar unless threatened so he was eventually banned from using the lads stuff. He still nicked it so we put laxatives into the teabags, put white cooling fluid in the milk bottle and the worst one - crumbled some bleach blocks into the sugar - that resulted in him getting blisters on his lips and mouth - pretty stupid but he didn't take anything else again.

Someone found a dead rat and tied a piece of string round its neck. It was put on top of a locker and the other end of the string tied to a chair that had to be tipped back to get past - there wasn't much room between the table and the lockers at that end and you had to lean the chair back to get your body into it and then shuffle forward to get under the table. The chair was wedged on its back legs so it didn't have to be touched and you could just stride over it and then sit down. That pulled the string and the rat fell off the locker and onto the lads head. The table was a large panel of wood resting on trestles at each end. The poor lad shit himself, as you would, and jumped on the table - it flipped sending everyones cups, sandwiches and flasks on top of him as he scrambled about on the floor slipping in the gallon of tea and soggy butties that he was now in the middle of. We all lost our lunch and broke pretty much every cup but it was worth it.

blueinkwell said:
When someone is away from their computer press Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow, oh and it's Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow to fix it.

Oh I am soooooooo going to do this on our works pc for when Berti Red nose takes over from me at 2pm!!! :-)

Can't wait for his text message . . .

FuZzY said:
blueinkwell said:
When someone is away from their computer press Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow, oh and it's Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow to fix it.

Oh I am soooooooo going to do this on our works pc for when Berti Red nose takes over from me at 2pm!!! :-)

Can't wait for his text message . . .

Not sure if you've tried it or not, but sometimes it isn't Ctrl, Alt, Delete. Sometimes it's Alt Gr and an arrow.

If someone leaves their PC unlocked, open MS word and change some of their autocorrect options.

Go to Tools - Autocorrect Options, then set it up to automatically change certain words i.e replace 'united' with 'City' or introduce 'Dickhead' to replace 'Manager' etc.

Word will then change these words as they are typed. Fun if the user doesn't proof read their work before sending out.

Another one for the rags is wait until the 1st brew of the day has been made, then offer to do another brew.

Instead of pouring the slops down the drain, follow these easy steps

1)pour all slops from all cups into most hated rags cup,
2)add more water/milk as required
3)bang it in the microwave and heat it up
4)serve, with a smile

DONE!

wildybeastie said:
If someone leaves their PC unlocked, open MS word and change some of their autocorrect options.

Go to Tools - Autocorrect Options, then set it up to automatically change certain words i.e replace 'united' with 'City' or introduce 'Dickhead' to replace 'Manager' etc.

Word will then change these words as they are typed. Fun if the user doesn't proof read their work before sending out.

Genius - everyone in my office will now suffer!!!

skankygash said:
Another one for the rags is wait until the 1st brew of the day has been made, then offer to do another brew.

Instead of pouring the slops down the drain, follow these easy steps

1)pour all slops from all cups into most hated rags cup,
2)add more water/milk as required
3)bang it in the microwave and heat it up
4)serve, with a smile

DONE!
.........after sliding your finger along your bum crack and wiping around the rim of their cup :-s

my favourite was with the office junior, we gaffer taped him to his chair so was impossible to move, wheeled him to the lift and sent him down to reception

another meant you had to always go for stealth shits, coz the loos were had no windows, if anyone knew you had gone for a shit, the lights were turned out, a bin put in front of the door. was impossible to wipe your ass as pitch black and then falling over the bin when you came out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.