Work Pranks

A few have come back to their screens being upside down this afternoon - although I have had to stop as IT have taken 2 calls so Ive had to start changing it back for people.

Another one of mine is to swap sides for everything on peoples desk - some people have never realised that there phone and mouse, files etc have swapped sides

Re-tune every radio station to Radio 4 or unscrew the aerial and leave it in the glovebox. Shredded paper behind the sun visor. Adjust every position on the seat by one notch(they won't notice but will have back ache before it's time for the tacho break) and we shrunk wrapped the entire cab once so the driver couldn't get in.
The worst was when we had a break in and someone shat on the drivers seat. He was convinced it was one of us.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm --<br /><br />We changed language on the fitters phone to Polish. He thought it was broken and took it into the office.

mekonmcfc said:
my favourite was with the office junior, we gaffer taped him to his chair so was impossible to move, wheeled him to the lift and sent him down to reception

another meant you had to always go for stealth shits, coz the loos were had no windows, if anyone knew you had gone for a shit, the lights were turned out, a bin put in front of the door. was impossible to wipe your ass as pitch black and then falling over the bin when you came out

That's just fuckin childish.

Made me laugh tho!!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Obviously, they need to leave their PC unlocked. But you go into "control panel", "mouse", "pointer options".

Brilliant - The guy in my office is now moaning "Is your computer slow?" Stood up wiping the mouse mat down and tickling the mouse ball with his finger! He is well annoyed - Ha ha ha (EDIT Just shouted "For Fucksake!")

Lmao, funny that

He's just been out on his lunch and bought a new mouse mat!!!

I think I'll turn his screen upside down tomorrow then fuck off somewhere for an hour ;)

Always remember reading this Prank/Scam on here a few years back and thought it was quality.

warpig said:
i had a similar experience about 5 years ago driving back from hull the day before xmas. was just getting on the m62 and there was this hitch hiker, must only have been about 15 or 16 piss wet through holding a sign for manchester.wouldnt normally stop but xmas eve and all that i pulled over and let him in (against my better judgment as i would later find out).

anyway, he has this massive bag so i get out and open the boot for him to put it in. must have weighed a tonne as the suspension actually creaked when he put it in. we get going so to strike up a bit of conversaiton i ask what his name was. he replied chris. wanting to know wht he was doing so far away from home i asked him what was in the bag, was it his work stuff, like tools. anyway he looked at me dead straight in the eyes and went "its none of your fucking business." i actually did this nervous laugh, but composed myself, looked at him again and said i aint being funny but whats in your bag. again, dead straightfaced he looked at me and said "none of your fucking business".

must admit my arse was twitching a bit at this point, was honestly thinking there was a load of drugs or stolen money in the bag. anyway, a sign for the services come up so i said pretty casually, look chris no hard feelings, do you want to pull over and get a drink and a bit to eat, my shout. he looked like hed not had much to eat or drink recently and unsurprisingly siad yeh ok.

anyway, pulled over, put the hand brake on and he gets out of the car. i get my phone out and pretend to dial a number and shout ........ il be out in a minute. he shuts the door, i lock the doors and fuck off back up the slip road with his bag in the boot. haha, done him good and proper.

stony said:
Shredded paper behind the sun visor.

Did something similar to this a few years back, using hole punch clippings. Then a few days later, the very same but using Talc under the visor, and down the airvents. Poor fucker looked like he'd seen a ghost..., although he didn't find the talc behind the sunvisor for some weeks.

Ricster said:
Always remember reading this Prank/Scam on here a few years back and thought it was quality.

warpig said:
i had a similar experience about 5 years ago driving back from hull the day before xmas. was just getting on the m62 and there was this hitch hiker, must only have been about 15 or 16 piss wet through holding a sign for manchester.wouldnt normally stop but xmas eve and all that i pulled over and let him in (against my better judgment as i would later find out).

anyway, he has this massive bag so i get out and open the boot for him to put it in. must have weighed a tonne as the suspension actually creaked when he put it in. we get going so to strike up a bit of conversaiton i ask what his name was. he replied chris. wanting to know wht he was doing so far away from home i asked him what was in the bag, was it his work stuff, like tools. anyway he looked at me dead straight in the eyes and went "its none of your fucking business." i actually did this nervous laugh, but composed myself, looked at him again and said i aint being funny but whats in your bag. again, dead straightfaced he looked at me and said "none of your fucking business".

must admit my arse was twitching a bit at this point, was honestly thinking there was a load of drugs or stolen money in the bag. anyway, a sign for the services come up so i said pretty casually, look chris no hard feelings, do you want to pull over and get a drink and a bit to eat, my shout. he looked like hed not had much to eat or drink recently and unsurprisingly siad yeh ok.

anyway, pulled over, put the hand brake on and he gets out of the car. i get my phone out and pretend to dial a number and shout ........ il be out in a minute. he shuts the door, i lock the doors and fuck off back up the slip road with his bag in the boot. haha, done him good and proper.

would I be falling for some workplace bafoonery fun if I were to enquire what was in the fucking bag?

york away to this! said:
Ricster said:

warpig said:

would I be falling for some workplace bafoonery fun if I were to enquire what was in the fucking bag?

NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

Ricster said:

warpig said:

shock horror warpig picks up 15 year old boy !!!

Used to work in local newspaper and finished in early hours of morning, once 2 of us nicked guys car keys 30 mins before we were due to finish then hid in back seat of car, another lad took keys back and placed back in pocket, guy got into car at 3 in morning (pitch black) and we jumped up from back seat to scare him

done the hole punch thing in guys wallet so he took it out and paper everywhere

guy used to always accuse us of going in locker, we got some balloons and pushed in vent of the door of guys locker then blew them up, tied in knot and pushed inside, he opens locker and accuses everyone of going in his locker, same guy always had a shit at same time so we wrote a note saying it came from manager and he knew guy was in bog reading paper please report to my office, guy comes out and goes to managers office who knows f**k all about it

anyone going for a shit used to get cups/buckets of water thrown over them in trap, once my cousin announced he was going for a shit, we all thought why is he telling us, he had taking 6 coats, turned them inside out and covered himself with them in the toilet, of couse we bombarded him with water he opened the door laughing and all out coats were fucking soaking wet

we once swapped all the lunches round so some people had loads of sandwiches, others just cake, some just ahd crisps emptied into lunchbox etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.