Work toilets

Tuearts right boot said:
I hate it when the water's cold

Cold tap is like liquid nitrogen, hot tap is like the devils piss.

Worse thing is, no fucking plugs.

Oh there is a muslim chap who does the night shift on the gate security. On his rounds he will stop for a shite, i do nights sometimes when needs must and i can be found plonked on the bog (it's an industrial estate) reading the paper.

He will come in sometimes do his business then i dunno exactly what happens but he takes an empty large plastic milk container in....k. Fills it at the tap and i guess he like splashes it all over the stall or something.
As i am on the throne i cant see but only here this palava being repeated about 5 times.

I can only imagine what my face looked like the first time he did it. But when i come out it looks like swimming pool has just been dropped on the stall.

In my last job I only had a shit once in 10 years. I've been in my new place 18 months now and still haven't been for a shit. I wouldn't mind but there are only 2 of us and he goes for his morning dump first thing. I gave my son a job over the summer and he had his first shit on his first day before we even opened the dirty Twat.

TCIB said:
Tuearts right boot said:
I hate it when the water's cold

Cold tap is like liquid nitrogen, hot tap is like the devils piss.

Worse thing is, no fucking plugs.

Oh there is a muslim chap who does the night shift on the gate security. On his rounds he will stop for a shite, i do nights sometimes when needs must and i can be found plonked on the bog (it's an industrial estate) reading the paper.

He will come in sometimes do his business then i dunno exactly what happens but he takes an empty large plastic milk container in....k. Fills it at the tap and i guess he like splashes it all over the stall or something.
As i am on the throne i cant see but only here this palava being repeated about 5 times.

I can only imagine what my face looked like the first time he did it. But when i come out it looks like swimming pool has just been dropped on the stall.

Muslim people wash there ass with water after having a dump

Thought as much BoyBlue_1985 thanks for the verification.

Still though you wanna see it, whole stall dripping, even from the ceiling, bog roll soaked, the lot haha.

twinkletoes said:
The Ox said:
In my last job I only had a shit once in 10 years.

Have you tried syrup of figs?
Lol nah I'm as regular as clockwork, 7:15am regardless of whether the wife is in the bathroom already. I just don't like parking my arse anywhere else but home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.