Working-Out

Nervous Nedum

Who here does it? Do you go to a gym or exercise at home?

Weights, or cardio? Treadmill, or bench press?

Any tips or workouts you want to share?

Discuss.

Had a brief conversation on here a while back with california blue who is also doing it, but I'm currently doing p90x which is basically a mixture of weights and cardio (you follow along with a different DVD on different days)

Have to say its an arse kicker, but I have firmed up a lot, replaced a lot of the podge I had with muscle and can get in pants that I couldnt fooking fasten not too long ago. If you can afford the accessories (weights/pull up bar are all you really need) its worth checking out.

Good to hear that you're all seeing results!

What made you all start working out? Or have you been at it for a while?

Go gym 3-4 times a week do weights, play footy with few mates and play 6 a side on Sundays. I go on few long bike rides to work on my Cardio because i get bored doing Cardio in the gym on treadmills or bikes, when the season starts again ill be training 2 or 3 times a week but wont be at the gym as much.

Cycle to work, go for a run 3 times a week(2-3 miles), push ups and sit ups and five a side once a week. All I've got time for but keeps me reasonably fit.

I love mountain bikin so go for a ride every day or 2 then just have some dumbells at home so use them, do a few sit ups and press ups every day.

FUCK THE GYM!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.