Workplace Rules

The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, the microwave is in someone elses office, so they were getting into work and their office was stinkin of chicken. Thing is though I'm awrite with them lot and they weren't complaining, it was the snooty woman that lives opposite that was, but she was telling people it was them who were complaining.

I just eat my chicken cold now

I would spend money sending her parcels of sh*t and hiding perishable food near her desk

those risk assesment guys come in to our place and ask questions but they will never get their way because it doesnt pay

mackenzie said:
I've been wondering what is the daftest thing you ever heard?

Today I heard about a garage where the blokes have been told they can't wear shorts in hot weather. Nothing to do with the risk of harm due to lower limbs if something spills (which I could understand in a way), more to do with the fact that if they tripped up and exposed their "tackle" then it might offend the odd female within viewing distance.

I was workinh in the Arndale years ago when the area manager phones and asks me if i'm wearing any keks. I was wearing shorts and an overall but someone had phoned HO saying there was a semi-naked cobbler working in the shop.
The area manager said if i didn't have any trousers to wear i must go home due to 'health and safety reasons. When i pointed out that the temp' in the shop was over the legal limit i was told i was being 'awkward'.

I went home and didn't go back for two weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.