Works Doos

paphos-mcfc

Went on mine last night, got slaughtered and apparently fell off a small wall with a kebab in my hand. How very embarrassing. Still, managed to save the kebab.

Anyone else fell over or done something stupid on a works do?

paphos-mcfc said:
Went on mine last night, got slaughtered and apparently fell off a small wall with a kebab in my hand. How very embarrassing. Still, managed to save the kebab.

Anyone else fell over or done something stupid on a works do?

My mate had a fight with 2 lads whilst holding a kebab and won lol. They wanted some of his donnor so he twatted them.

bluemonday said:
I did 3 e's and said to my boss a "you dance like a faggot" that was about 10 years ago.
Didn't get sacked though, he was off his face on charlie.
happy days!!!

I'm not bothering this year, cannot be bothered. Especially as we have to pay for our own night out now the company is broked/owned by the Government!

However, in many years gone by, our do's were in various watering holes around London and on more than one occasion I could have been found to be 'rescued' by a director at work for arguing in the pub with Cockney Reds!.....

Shocking behaviour for a woman and all that ;) I blame all the free ale we used to get!

Telling ones of the bosses, wasted out my face "You know, not many people like you"

Ooops.

bluemonday said:
I did 3 e's and said to my boss a "you dance like a faggot" that was about 10 years ago.
Didn't get sacked though, he was off his face on charlie.

Was that the Greater Manchester Police christmas do by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.