Works Doos

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluemonday said:
Christ not another pic of your poor ugly ginger face... please don't.

You hate me cos you aint me sonny jim.

I don't hate you at all. I feel sorry for you, you must be really unhappy. Telling us all how great it is being you.
I have a friend who does this and the biggest tell-tale sign that his life is falling apart is when he starts bragging.
It comes from feeling you've never been good enough for your parents. Poor Brookie, get some help mate.

bluemonday said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
You hate me cos you aint me sonny jim.

I don't hate you at all. I feel sorry for you, you must be really unhappy. Telling us all how great it is being you.
I have a friend who does this and the biggest tell-tale sign that his life is falling apart is when he starts bragging.
It comes from feeling you've never been good enough for your parents. Poor Brookie, get some help mate.

brilliant!

Goodnight kids.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluemonday said:

brilliant!

Goodnight kids.

Please don't take an overdose... I can heal you.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluemonday said:

brilliant!

Goodnight kids.
No bedtime story?

i wanna see his 'me and birds in tub' pic..

As for me works do, i'll go to town and buy meself summat nice before trawling round the boozers all day. I'll nod off on the tram on the way home.

stonerblue said:

As for me works do, i'll go to town and buy meself summat nice before trawling round the boozers all day. I'll nod off on the tram on the way home.

I did this and woke up in the airport lol

scottyboi said:
stonerblue said:

I did this and woke up in the airport lol

luckily the tram rattles like fuck just before my stop, otherwise i'd end up in Bury..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.