World Cup 2018 | 14th July | Third Place: Belgium vs England, KO 15:00 (BST)

Jones proving he is what he is ... Stan Laurel of football.
Maybe next tournament qualifiers Southgate can make the case to the top brass that even playing for the rags he is way too poor for international football and actually a complete liability!

This world cup has been deceiving. We're not close to being able to compete with the top teams
In the Panama match thread (after we had won) I said that if we played against a full strength Belgium team we would lose, without a doubt, especially given our midfield (or lack thereof). I was on the receiving end of a few indignant responses.

I still think it is true. We have improved, but until we sort the midfield, play proper LB, and Kane starts playing like there are other players on the pitch, we are going to struggle against the best teams.

All Kane does is go down at the slightest touch. Probably been on the ground in this World Cup than most goalkeepers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.