World Cup 2018 | 15th June Matches | Next Match: Portugal vs Spain, KO 19:00 (BST)

To be a "world cup" it needs teams from every continent, not just european and south american teams. Its weighted in favour of both already in number of teams qualifying.

You won't like the 2026 one with even more teams.

nope, much like the expanded Euros it will be shite. Portugal and Spain demonstrated the required level and if you can't hack it, don't bother making a mockery of the sport at this level.

I'm just guessing but I'm reckoning the focus of tomorrows media will be on the incredible performance of a former and soon to be again United player, rather than the appalling performance of their current 'best goalie in the world'. Only a hunch.

I'm just guessing but I'm reckoning the focus of tomorrows media will be on the incredible performance of a former and soon to be again United player, rather than the appalling performance of their current 'best goalie in the world'. Only a hunch.
Why wouldn’t they focus on a World Cup hat trick?
Let it go. He’s a Madrid player. Nothing to do with united the last 10 years.

The penalty was a bang on (hate his over exaggeration though, but a penalty all day long). The free kick was a dive.
Still contact though. Just because it’s that preening cûnt and he makes a meal of it doesn’t make it any less a free kick. Same with the pen.

Not seen a replay of the free kick but looked like a dive first time round but the pen was a blatant dive hence why all the Spain players told the ref to check VAR and why Ronaldo smiled at Nacho afterwards. Irrespective of that, Ronaldo diverted his path to go into Nacho’s leg as well.

Almost everyone agrees it was a penalty. VAR as I understand isn't checked as such, it is constantly being used and the ref is alerted if he has made a fuck up. So the VAR, the ref, the panel and most on here agree it was a stonewall pen. He may have "won" the penalty but that does not constitute a dive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.