World Cup 2018 | 21st June Matches | Next Match: Argentina vs Croatia, KO 19:00 (BST)

Probably bullshit, but a concerning rumour all the same. Yes; Sampaoli couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery. But he is the manager. You can't have the players taking charge, whatever the reasons. As I said though, more than likely nonsense.

Sampaoli's fucked anyway and he knows it, may as well go out in his own way.

Dropping the only player to have scored for you in this World Cup is beyond stupid though and is obviously a spiteful move rather than a "swing for six" tactical approach.

I'm sure Sergio won't be happy with it, if it is true, sad for him, he looked their best player in both games to me.

What is he being punished for anyway, what is he supposed to have done ?
Oh, you are absolutely right.

I want this to be true for purely selfish reasons of getting Sergio out of what is, by all reports, an extremely toxic environment in good health and with plenty of time for some time away so he can get past the psychological impact of this shambolic Argentina campaign (of no fault of his own).

One of the two statements is bullshit. Messi runs the squad and he and Aguero are close friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.