World Cup 2018 | 23rd June Matches | Next Match: Germany vs Sweden, KO 19:00 (BST)

Thing is, if Sweden draw today, both Mexico and Sweden would probably settle for a draw in their last game which would knock the Germans out.
Yep. Won't be official though. Tbh I fancy Sweden to beat Mexico anyway.

Not if Mexico and Germany win their third games. Only results that send ze Germans home today are Mexico and Sweden wins.

I don’t think the German fixation is healthy. :) The commentators the other night and pundits were practically group masturbating because they didn’t win.

Never ends well against the Germans, apart from the wars, it’s been kinda downhill.

I don’t think the German fixation is healthy. :) The commentators the other night and pundits were practically group masturbating because they didn’t win.

Never ends well against the Germans, apart from the wars, it’s been kinda downhill.
The Germans are the rags of international football.

Aye and it’s not their fault we drink too much and can’t get up early enough in the morning to put the towels down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.