World Cup 2018 | 23rd June Matches | Next Match: Germany vs Sweden, KO 19:00 (BST)

Wouldn't put it past these fuckers to win the whole thing now.

Can't see it to be honest but stranger things have happened I guess.

I think if Sweden had made some subs earlier they could have posed a bit more of a threat on the break. When Germany went down to 10, they should have pushed up on them a bit more rather than inviting the pressure.

Well, that's Germany winning the world cup now!!

Sweden need taking out back and shooting, so so bad when a man up. My mind is boggling!!
I don’t understand how international players struggle to keep hold and pass the ball around. Can’t they find 10 guys from an entire nation that can do that?

If I was the Sweden manager, I wouldn’t be shaking hands with Lowe. Nothing to do with bad sportsmanship, I just wouldn’t want his bollock sweat and clocksprings on me.

Sweden fell of a cliff there.

Clear issues in the German camp but they are still more than capable of winning this tournament.

They still look like jackasses for not taking Sane. Losing to Mexico and edging Sweden at the last second isn't exactly what tournament favorites are supposed to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.