World Cup 2018 Bluemoon prediction game

St.Pauli support

So many experts around on Bluemoon. Now show what you can do!
In consultation with @Ric I have been setting up a World Cup prediction game for Bluemoon.
(It's open though, for up to 300 players and you are free to invite friends as well).

It's free and for fun. Just about the honour. You just have to register via mail-address.
Predict the results of the World Cup matches AND several bonus questions.
(bonus questions have to be answered until Thursday 4pm, any single match until kickoff)
The leaderboard will show how good we are...

Would be nice if you join in by using your Bluemoon user name (or similar in case it's too long).
That way we might have more fun during the next month even if the matches are boring...

Have a look here:
https://www.kicktipp.co.uk/bluemoon-mcfc/

I have been setting up those prediction games in our local community for many years. I find the site reliable. If you need more info have a look at "services/about us/data protection" and more.

Hope you have fun!
Feel free to ask if you have any question.

Are there any decent free ones which are similar to the Premier League one?
We’ve got a small league going on the official FIFA one, I can send you invite code if you want to throw a team in mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.