World Cup football betting thread.

Sky bet have a few tasty ones:

This is what i have done so far:
- at least 1 goal scored in every match -80/1
- france to score 7+, colombia, mexico and uruguary 5+ and Egypt 3+ in the groups 50/1
- each of pamana, SA and Iran to score 0 goals and each to concede 5+ goals in the groups - 500/1
- Brazil, France, Poland and Uruguay each to win all their group games - 300/1
-Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal and Serbia all to qualify from their groups - 200/1

- havent dont it yet but Neymar, Griezmann, Messi, Cavani, Perisic (Croatia) and Son Heung-min to be top scorer for their country. -486.5/1

As a blanket bet do under 2.5 goals in nearly all the first round of games unless there's a complete mismatch, there's usually a quiet start as nobody wants to lose.

Betting on teams/players before the tourney takes shape is very risky to my mind.
Think i'll be doing a few draw accumulators in the earlier rounds.

I’ve backed France at 13/2 and Portugal at 25/1 (each way).

I’m tempted to back Mueller to be top goal scorer but I don’t know what the odds are.

Iv just stuck £25 on Jesus for top scorer @ 16/1, and £25 on Cavani @ 25/1. Brazil are 5/1 to win the tournament, but I'm looking @ 10/1 Argentina, don't know I might leave it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.