World Cup Semi FinalS

Pam

Everyone is convinced Germany will win but I'm not. Thoughts?

Traditionally home advantage is huge in World Cups. Just looking at the number of home winners is proof of that. Add that to no European team ever winning it outside Europe and Brazil look very tempting at 7/4 to me.

It's no vintage Brazil. But the same could be said for Germany.

I'd have them 10/11 the pair to qualify if the game was on neutral territory. So I think Brasil are been underestimated with that price widely available with them been at home.

I just wonder if they might end up missing Da Silva more than Neymar. But I think tidyman is right about home advantage being a big factor, especially when it's as fervent as this. Can't wait now.

Can't stand the Germans dull football, or their dull people, so come on Brazil. A Brazill v Argentina final would be bloody mental. Hopefully Oscar plays through the middle so is less shit and Neymar being out might let them play better as a team.

I really want Brazil to win,but germany will be winning it as they are the superior team clearly.Brazil will be missing thiago silva more than neymar,who has been ineffective vs chile n colombia so it will not be much of a problem.

Can't make my mind up, other than I hope Fernandinho plays a blinder.
The Brasilians' forewardline is poor (amazing for such a country). Thaigo Silva will be a big miss, but Dante should cope next to the carthorse on drugs.
Germany has the best team, but so far their performances have been underpar and far less attractive than what you can and should achieve with the players availlable.
If Holland can get in the final, I'd rather we play Germany. IF ... (fat chance).

As neutrals (more or less) surely all we want is goals, entertainment and drama, everyone keeps banging on about how good this WC has been but i think the KO's have been decidedly ordinary, its about time there was a good KO game!

BigOscar said:
Can't stand the Germans dull football, or their dull people, so come on Brazil. A Brazill v Argentina final would be bloody mental. Hopefully Oscar plays through the middle so is less shit and Neymar being out might let them play better as a team.

Me neither, unfortunately without Neymar this is possibly the worst Brazil team since the 1974 one humiliated by Cruyff and Co. so the dullards may never get a better chance.

I think a lot depends on the ref and if he allows Fernandinho to kick the shit out of the Germans without booking him :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.