World Cup Semi FinalS

LoveCity, I thought it was just me who noticed it about demichelis.

Fucking hate that twat Clive Tyldesley. He's an absolute thundercunt. Why the fuck would we care about United and there tactics next year when we're watching a world cup semi. Every fucking game he commentates on he has to mention united, no matter who's playing, It could be the Romanian division 4 league and he'd still somehow mention them

HATE HIM.

andyhinch said:
Am I the only one enjoying it? Can't be 7-1 every game.

Thought it was ok til Mascheranos injury,then went quiet. Argies look ok down rw but as in so many matches in the WC crossing poor.
Crimson Clive ought to mention Van Persie has done fuck all instead of picking sllght errors from our Martin.

Clive Tyldesley is an abomination of a commentator. Practically getting his cock out any time he can insinuate that Demichelis is poor. Then we get a 5 minute breakdown on how we can expect the rags to set up next season. And it pisses me off that even when Messi floats a shit free kick into the goalkeepers hands, neither have the balls to actually say that it was shit. Just fuck off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.