World Cup Semi FinalS

How many minutes do we reckon Aguero can play? It's a tricky one... everyone's saying "bring him on!" but what if it goes to extra time? We don't know how fit he is. Last thing we want is yet another muscle injury.

karen7 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
karen7 said:
I haven't seen demi say vadge is the best coach he has ever played for,think clive made that up
It was a quote from the wet dream that Clive had last night.

He really doesn't hide his bias very well
I think I read something that in the paper this morning... :?
he was talking about his tactics are a bit odd.

01cravend said:
karen7 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It was a quote from the wet dream that Clive had last night.

He really doesn't hide his bias very well

Here's what Martin said

Van Gaal sold Demichelis to Málaga, where he became a mainstay of Manuel Pellegrini’s side and then followed him to Manchester City.

But the defender said Van Gaal, who will head off on Manchester United’s pre-season tour almost as soon as the World Cup is over, was the best manager he had ever had.

“I was irritated [when left out of the side] but I always recognised he was the best football-wise, for the concepts he has and how he imposes them on a team,” he said.

Thanks,not impressed with demi if he has said that this week after just winning the double with pellers

The two teams are just going to get more and more tense, now.

Have to say Vlaar looks solid - classic case of raising your game when you're playing with a better team with better players in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.