World Cup Thread Mon 23rd June

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
supercrystal7 said:
tonea2003 said:
mexico are pretty good, lots of spirit, will give the dutch a game
Yeh they have been pretty good, but I don't know their players and the few games I saw of them in qualifying they were truly woeful. If the USA did not have an amazing come back they would not even have made it. Still think the Dutch will have too much for them with Robben and RVP on such great form.
RVP?? .. Hello Raggy
He's a palace fan. I think the crystal part is a big give away.

Fernandinho's performance pretty much dismissed on RTE.Helped set one up then scored one and his all round play was excellent but he is'nt much of an improvement to the Brazil side.A little praise from Dunphy but so wrong overall.Sometimes pundits frustrate me so.

Neymar has impressed me, but for a different reason. When you see him play, it makes me laugh when some say the England players (especially Rooney) are under too much pressure. Neymar is 22, the player under the most spot light in a not particularly great Brazil team, and anything less than winning the World Cup, would be considered an utter failure. Now that's pressure.

Shadz69 said:
Fernandinho's performance pretty much dismissed on RTE.Helped set one up then scored one and his all round play was excellent but he is'nt much of an improvement to the Brazil side.A little praise from Dunphy but so wrong overall.Sometimes pundits frustrate me so.

Fine. Keep him on the bench, Brazil out next round for early baths, back to City for a nice cup of tea.

Shadz69 said:
bunch of nobs....they can't see he improved the team when he came on the arsehole's.....he did both paulinhos and gustavos jobs when he came on ffs

adrianr said:
Shadz69 said:

Fine. Keep him on the bench, Brazil out next round for early baths, back to City for a nice cup of tea.
And a hot toasted barm.

Shadz69 said:

Same on ITV just mentioned him when showing his goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.