World Cup Thread Mon 23rd June

adrianr said:
Shadz69 said:
Fernandinho's performance pretty much dismissed on RTE.Helped set one up then scored one and his all round play was excellent but he is'nt much of an improvement to the Brazil side.A little praise from Dunphy but so wrong overall.Sometimes pundits frustrate me so.

Fine. Keep him on the bench, Brazil out next round for early baths, back to City for a nice cup of tea.

He can't be dropped after that second half.Gives everything Paulinho gives and buckets more.Even Scholari won't be that dumb and I know he is an odd one.I am raging that his performance was so easily dismissed by so called experts.Well maybe not raging but a little miffed.

moon said:
Shadz69 said:
Fernandinho's performance pretty much dismissed on RTE.Helped set one up then scored one and his all round play was excellent but he is'nt much of an improvement to the Brazil side.A little praise from Dunphy but so wrong overall.Sometimes pundits frustrate me so.

Same on ITV just mentioned him when showing his goal

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Shadz69 said:
moon said:
Shadz69 said:

Same on ITV just mentioned him when showing his goal

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Only caught the last half hour. Made up for Fern. Looked really good. Did he play the whole game or just the second half?

890191edf5d793d89ff575e8c10059ac.gif

MSP said:

That bloke is mad and pure comedy gold,lol! If you put a tashe on him he would look like that fat bloke Renee out of Renee and Renata,a singing duo,late 1970's? They sang,''Save your love for me''

Shadz69 said:
He managed to get Fred to score for goodness sake. If that doesn't show how good he is I don't know what does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.