World Cup's "funniest" names

Waldo_Ponce_278323s.jpg

This guy is playing for Chile at the World Cup. His name? Waldo Ponce.

I dont know why but the cameroon player in the nineties always made me smile, his nam was Mbo...pronounced um boo.

'96 I think, England keeper comes charging out of his area to stop a Spain attack, commentator: "I think Nadal was surprised by the rush of Seaman there!"

sweep said:
'96 I think, England keeper comes charging out of his area to stop a Spain attack, commentator: "I think Nadal was surprised by the rush of Seaman there!"

there was 1 when arsenal were playing a spanish team and i think it was nayim who lobbed the ball from the half way line and it went over seamans head into the net and the commentator said it was only the spanish that could lob seaman from 50 yards...classic

25 Funny Football Player Names:

1. Stefan Kuntz
2. Chiqui Arce
3. Bongo Christ
4. Have-a-Look Dube
5. Ars Bandeet
6. Segar Bastard
7. Rafael Scheidt
8. Rod Fanni
9. Johnny Moustache
10. David Goodwillie
11. Danny Shittu
12. Johan de Cock
13. Milan Fukal
14. Quim
15. Brian Pinas
16. Bernt Haas
17. Uwe Fuchs
18. Two-Boys Gladstone Gamede
19. Wolfgang Wolf
20. Creedence Clearwater Couto
21. Norman Conquest
22. Danger Fourpence
23. Paul Dickov
24. Argelico Fucks
25. Harry Daft

takeabooson said:
sweep said:

there was 1 when arsenal were playing a spanish team and i think it was nayim who lobbed the ball from the half way line and it went over seamans head into the net and the commentator said it was only the spanish that could lob seaman from 50 yards...classic

25 Funny Football Player Names:

1. Stefan Kuntz
2. Chiqui Arce
3. Bongo Christ
4. Have-a-Look Dube
5. Ars Bandeet
6. Segar Bastard
7. Rafael Scheidt
8. Rod Fanni
9. Johnny Moustache
10. David Goodwillie
11. Danny Shittu
12. Johan de Cock
13. Milan Fukal
14. Quim
15. Brian Pinas
16. Bernt Haas
17. Uwe Fuchs
18. Two-Boys Gladstone Gamede
19. Wolfgang Wolf
20. Creedence Clearwater Couto
21. Norman Conquest
22. Danger Fourpence
23. Paul Dickov
24. Argelico Fucks
25. Harry Daft

Norman Conquest.... The best!!!

Last world cup one of the African teams (Angola, I think) had a coach with the disturbing moniker of Otto Pfister (with a silent P)!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.