World Darts Championship 2024

Dart%20007.gif

The most wonderful time of the year.

Never ceases to amaze me how this has become so huge (you could even say, "massive") on the telly. It's up (down) there with reality TV for me.
It peaked about 10-15 years ago when Taylor was just starting to wane and we still had Sid Waddell on comms.

Its alright now, but it’s just generic away day football fans on the piss singing generic football chants in the crowd.

Theres not the rivalries there once were and they generally all revolve around Gerwyn Price being a bit of a dick.

It peaked about 10-15 years ago when Taylor was just starting to wane and we still had Sid Waddell on comms.

Its alright now, but it’s just generic away day football fans on the piss singing generic football chants in the crowd.

Theres not the rivalries there once were and they generally all revolve around Gerwyn Price being a bit of a dick.
That's pretty much it, really. It's a pub pastime, with a load of pissed up lads and lasses in the crowd.

Going to the semi final with my youngest daughter.

A trip to Jeddah before that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.