World has been turned upside down!

Ducado said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Weve all been there mate, nearly everyone I know has. I had a wife with some some slack knickered, shagging a bloke in work kind of issues, and so got rid. Best thing that ever happened to me and you wont know yourself this timenext year. It all settles down and it happens all the time. Fickle people women mate, they get their head turned easily and think the grass is greener and dont havd a great concept of consequences. Hard to believe now im sure, but you will come out the other side of this better for it.

And learn youre lesson and dont get married again, ffs!
You must move in very different circles to me, whilst I accept that infidelity is not that common and by its very nature goes on in secret most of the women I know are not at it behind their husbands backs

In my opinion Ducado and this is not me being a woman hater a lot of women have unrealistic expectations of a relationship and sometime after getting married seek that one more chance of being treated like they were when they first started dating the husband.thy is a fact that 70 percent if all divorces are instigated by women. For what its worth I am making a real effort with the current mrs worsley web. Had a lovely few weeks with no rowing and she has made a real effort with my kids. Told her I loved her yesterday on the beach at Angelsey. She said she thought she was going to faint.

I hope the op is hanging on in there. Those first few weeks are vile.

bgblue said:
de niro said:
the mystery illness said:
my mrs did this when our kids were 2 , 4 & 6 , it took 4 years to get to get my head together. i made a decision straight away to stay amicable , and that meant me eating shit and smiling through it , even though inside i was ready to kill. those around me were waiting for me to snap too but i knew this would cost me everything including my beautiful children. even though i was having some very dark thoughts , and pretty much in despair. over the years i had bought rental properties ( before we got together) and built up a good business , i consulted two solicitors , they both said the same , she gets the house , kids , half of any assets & business , i pay any debts /mortgage/bills as she has custody and can't work. (bedsit loomed , unfuckingbelievable)
i cashed all in except the marital home , didn't go to work for 18 months and instead looked after my kids while she was out partying and pissing it up the wall , bought her a gaf she liked , sold it when she was bored with it and bought her one round the corner from me.
we now share custody , it's still amicable (and easier to be so) , i have lost a lot of material things but i now realize that they mean nothing.
my relationship with my kids is nothing less than an unbreakable bond , i look at her now
and although i'll always have feelings for her i know i could never trust her again ( i watch her lie her way through life every fucking day)

HER dad said to me at the beginning of the break up "how much do you think divorce will cost you ?" , i replied what ii thought (in monetary terms) , and he replied "you'll look back in 5 years and think that was cheap if it had have been double. and he was right.
as you state mate , it's not about the money , it;s all about you children and how they are affected , you do what you think is best for them and you , wear your hard hat cos she will throw shit at you along the way , especially when she comes crawling back and you knock her back ( you'll probably rattle her a couple of times along the way , i did , but i thought if everyone else was then i was too)
you'll come out of it at some point and be stronger and feel better for it . it will change you , but stay strong and it will change you for the right reasons , you;ll look back at some point and see her for what she really is , and realize that shes done you a big favour.

keep it together mate , doesn't matter what you do , she thinks she can do what she wants , let her. steer your own ship , go and see your gp , talk to him (stress can fuck you up so fill him in on whats going on so he can keep an eye on you health wise , you might think thats daft but your boys need you , pleaase stay strong and don't bottle it up , things will get better , and although it feels the opposite , you'll come out the other side
and be happy.

good luck blue.

that's a cracking post and I think will be a great help to danny.
you are a better man than me.

And me. Think I'd of fucking killed her :

would have ended up in canal
(

worsleyweb said:
Ducado said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Weve all been there mate, nearly everyone I know has. I had a wife with some some slack knickered, shagging a bloke in work kind of issues, and so got rid. Best thing that ever happened to me and you wont know yourself this timenext year. It all settles down and it happens all the time. Fickle people women mate, they get their head turned easily and think the grass is greener and dont havd a great concept of consequences. Hard to believe now im sure, but you will come out the other side of this better for it.

And learn youre lesson and dont get married again, ffs!
You must move in very different circles to me, whilst I accept that infidelity is not that common and by its very nature goes on in secret most of the women I know are not at it behind their husbands backs

In my opinion Ducado and this is not me being a woman hater a lot of women have unrealistic expectations of a relationship and sometime after getting married seek that one more chance of being treated like they were when they first started dating the husband.thy is a fact that 70 percent if all divorces are instigated by women. For what its worth I am making a real effort with the current mrs worsley web. Had a lovely few weeks with no rowing and she has made a real effort with my kids. Told her I loved her yesterday on the beach at Angelsey. She said she thought she was going to faint.

I hope the op is hanging on in there. Those first few weeks are vile.
You can take this anyway you like but it should not take a real effort to tell your Mrs you love her!

corky1970 said:
de niro said:
mcmanus said:
Not taking the piss De Niro but if I looked like you, I would have abused the situation and would probably be dying of nob rot.

lol I have had my chances mate, when you get older you seem to know what you have and protect what the life you have built. whilst you are young and not married or owt I don't blame you for having some fun. we've all been there and done that.
I wouldn't dream of going off with any brass out of sheer respect for my wife. besides the little cow still make me ache when I look at her :)

Tell us what you really think when she's not reading over your shoulder

"Winks"

you knew didn't you :)

The replies in this thread are nothing short of heartbreaking, exactly why I love Bluemoon and being a Blue. To the OP, it will get better, do not go to the pub!

The camaraderie between Blues is amazing.

de niro said:
mcmanus said:
de niro said:
not me, perhaps i'm odd.

Not taking the piss De Niro but if I looked like you, I would have abused the situation and would probably be dying of nob rot.

lol I have had my chances mate, when you get older you seem to know what you have and protect what the life you have built. whilst you are young and not married or owt I don't blame you for having some fun. we've all been there and done that.
I wouldn't dream of going off with any brass out of sheer respect for my wife. besides the little cow still make me ache when I look at her :)

Jesus. De Niro if an half decent girl looks at me twice nowadays I think she's either boss-eyed or CID.

Get back with her. You're getting on a bit now mate, on the scrap heap so to speak, so you need to take what you can get. You dont wont to be dying old and alone do you? So what if she is up to allsorts behind your back, what you dont know doesnt hurt you.

CTID1988 said:
Get back with her. You're getting on a bit now mate, on the scrap heap so to speak, so you need to take what you can get. You dont wont to be dying old and alone do you? So what if she is up to allsorts behind your back, what you dont know doesnt hurt you.

Good plan apart from one detail....the slipshod has previous for texting him saying what she is up to...

metalblue said:
CTID1988 said:

Good plan apart from one detail....the slipshod has previous for texting him saying what she is up to...

Ah. Well, erm, he could always get rid of his mobile phone?
Yeah, cancel your contract mate. that way you'll see less of your friends too and you can focus on her a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.