World Singers Babe Champs Final - Valance v Shakira pg 55

Re: World Singers Babe Champs - Gaga v Madonna pg26.

McNair9 said:
citykev28 said:
McNair9 said:
In the first round you put J-lo up against Beyonce knowing one would have to go out, and then put these two up against each other knowing that one will go through????

For shame citykev, for shame!!!

McNair9, i'm prepare to look past the fact that your username is remarkably similar to an old scottish fuckers squad number who played for that lot. However, when you question my integrity on my precious competitions, that's a step too far. I hereby issue you with a public warning and remind you that a repeat of such conduct will lead two you being in the banned section along with Alpha Kenny Wum.

I refer you to the draw system on page one.
Sorry sir :(

What are you doing McClair? Don't back down. Stand your ground. Are you French? Or know a Frenchman? If you think he's a ****, and i know you do if your pm is anything to go by, call him one.

Oh...Kev...it's to and not two...

*waves cheerily as he saunters off*

BimboBob said:
McNair9 said:
citykev28 said:
McNair9, i'm prepare to look past the fact that your username is remarkably similar to an old scottish fuckers squad number who played for that lot. However, when you question my integrity on my precious competitions, that's a step too far. I hereby issue you with a public warning and remind you that a repeat of such conduct will lead two you being in the banned section along with Alpha Kenny Wum.

I refer you to the draw system on page one.
Sorry sir :(

What are you doing McClair? Don't back down. Stand your ground. Are you French? Or know a Frenchman? If you think he's a ****, and i know you do if your pm is anything to go by, call him one.

Oh...Kev...it's to and not two...

*waves cheerily as he saunters off*
lol I think you forgot this Bob
ShitStirrer-1.jpg

Seems I'm not allowed to consider a woman as a babe because I'm gay.

Step out of the seventies Kev x

mutiny? bimbo, you are a weasel. you wait until someone has a pop at officialdom and then jump on the bandwagon. at least mcclair 9 had the cahoonas to stand his ground. i've pm'd ric and damocles regarding your conduct.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm --<br /><br />
Alpha Kenny Wun said:

ha ha. i only spent less than 400 days in the seventies. the rules of the competions are that all Tosspots are Banned regardless of sexual preference. x

citykev28 said:
mutiny? bimbo, you are a weasel. you wait until someone has a pop at officialdom and then jump on the bandwagon. at least mcclair 9 had the cahoonas to stand his ground. i've pm'd ric and damocles regarding your conduct.

This was a set up from the start. A sting. Your lure me in with the McClair decoy and then grass me up to the filth. If i could use a computer i'd ring up the producers of Fantasy Homes by the Sea and dob you in. Heathen. My time will come.

BimboBob said:
citykev28 said:
mutiny? bimbo, you are a weasel. you wait until someone has a pop at officialdom and then jump on the bandwagon. at least mcclair 9 had the cahoonas to stand his ground. i've pm'd ric and damocles regarding your conduct.

This was a set up from the start. A sting. Your lure me in with the McClair decoy and then grass me up to the filth. If i could use a computer i'd ring up the producers of Fantasy Homes by the Sea and dob you in. Heathen. My time will come.

rmiq69.jpg

citykev28 said:

-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm --

Alpha Kenny Wun said:

ha ha. i only spent less than 400 days in the seventies. the rules of the competions are that all Tosspots are Banned regardless of sexual preference. x
Oh we're still claiming I'm someone else? Check with the owner, he knows x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.