World Singers Babe Champs Final - Valance v Shakira pg 55

holly-valance-bikini-boobs.jpg

i declare a winner at 22-20. please be uprising for the queen of the world divas. the aussie beaut - Holly Valance. quite an anti-climax that wasn't it?

bluealf - the one-legged jibes are due to the fact that i spent a decade believing that shakira had a false leg a la heather mills-mccartney. it was only a while after i joined bluemoon that it dawned on me that she had all her luscious limbs in tact.

She is a hottie - if you wouldnt stick your knob in that you must garden uphill...

Well done Kev - keeping some of us going in this off season with these, the transfer forum is too savage for me, too many thread police and bullshitters, nothing like some fit types to raise the spirits, cheers fella

Also it begs the question - whats next?

we could have a quickie, if someone gives me a comprehensive list of ssn presenters. i don't mean jim white and mike wedderburn for any of you comedians out there either. cheers anyway pllk. it makes all the long hours googling the finest strumpets on the planet seem worthwhile.

David Bobin
Rachel Brookes
Ed Chamberlin (Presents Soccer Special midweek editions and Sports Sunday)
Millie Clode
John Davies
David Garrido
Kirsty Gallacher
Olivia Godfrey
Vicky Gomersall
Pete Graves
Alex Hammond
Charlotte Jackson
David Jones
Adam Leventhal
Graham Little
Hayley McQueen
Alex Payne
Natalie Sawyer
Jeff Stelling (Presents Soccer Saturday and Soccer Special Weekend editions)
Simon Thomas
Georgie Thompson
Clare Tomlinson
Julian Warren
Julian Waters
Charlie Webster
Mike Wedderburn
Jim White
Tony Wrighton
Rob Wotton
Rachel Wyse

citykev28 said:
i declare a winner at 22-20. please be uprising for the queen of the world divas. the aussie beaut - Holly Valance. quite an anti-climax that wasn't it?

bluealf - the one-legged jibes are due to the fact that i spent a decade believing that shakira had a false leg a la heather mills-mccartney. it was only a while after i joined bluemoon that it dawned on me that she had all her luscious limbs in tact.
Booo!!

citykev28 said:
we could have a quickie, if someone gives me a comprehensive list of ssn presenters. i don't mean jim white and mike wedderburn for any of you comedians out there either. cheers anyway pllk. it makes all the long hours googling the finest strumpets on the planet seem worthwhile.

Of course, we are the only reason you do that!!

How's this??

Rachel Brookes
Millie Clode
Kirsty Gallacher
Olivia Godfrey
Vicky Gomersall
Alex Hammond
Charlotte Jackson
Hayley McQueen
Natalie Sawyer
Georgie Thompson
Clare Tomlinson
Charlie Webster
Rachel Wyse

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
citykev28 said:

Of course, we are the only reason you do that!!

How's this??

Rachel Brookes
Millie Clode
Kirsty Gallacher
Olivia Godfrey
Vicky Gomersall
Alex Hammond
Charlotte Jackson
Hayley McQueen
Natalie Sawyer
Georgie Thompson
Clare Tomlinson
Charlie Webster
Rachel Wyse

plus chloe everton and 2 more?

fuck it, cut it to 8 and i'll start it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.