World Singers Babe Champs Final - Valance v Shakira pg 55

Re: World Singers Babe Champs - Harry v Rihanna pg29.

What is wrong with you guys, first Beyonce gets booted out now Rihanna is in danger? Are you gay? Blind? Racist? All three?

Rihanna everyday of the week, FFS whips and chains excite her!!!!

bondsman said:
What is wrong with you guys, first Beyonce gets booted out now Rihanna is in danger? Are you gay? Blind? Racist? All three?

Rihanna everyday of the week, FFS whips and chains excite her!!!!

Nah, some of us just have the ability to spot classic looks and genuine beauty when we see it and not fall for some 'flash in the pan' 'flavour of the month' boot head. :-)

Always had a thing for debbie harry, but rihanna looks like she`d be happy to take it up the gary glitter, may have to abstain or stain my abs whilst i decide............

rihanna-nude.

have to go with rihanna and the choccy starfish

bennyblue said:
Always had a thing for debbie harry, but rihanna looks like she`d be happy to take it up the gary glitter, may have to abstain or stain my abs whilst i decide............

rihanna-nude.

have to go with rihanna and the choccy starfish

I reckon Debbie Harry was taking it up the dirt track, when Rihanna was a twinkle in her dad's eye... Classic looks vs Skank that you wouldnt look twice at on a night out if she wasnt famous...

TheMightyQuinn said:
Absolute icon Vs current 'flavor' of the month?

I'll go with Ms Deborah Harry any day of the fucking week.

Seconded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.