World Vegan Day

I’d say Richmond meat free sausages and The No Meat Company burgers are the best I’ve had.

I converted to vegetarian last year after a major health scare. The professionals didn’t tell me to but it’s been necessary to ensure I eat far better than I did. “Lots of fresh fruit and vegetables” they were saying.

The weight has stayed off and I feel far more energetic than I used to. Everywhere you go you see grossly overweight people. It’s so unhealthy to be like that.
Good on you for having the balls to think for yourself and change your habits. It's great to see you getting the results, as would be expected.

Never met a vegan who is not a **** and have honestly tried really hard to find one.

Mad how worked up people get by other peoples eating habits. Couldn’t give a shit if you’re vegan or eat 4 steaks for dinner.

Fwiw I’m vegetarian and have been for over a decade and it came out of working as a tour manager for bands. Only so much service station slop you can eat and it served as a way to be a bit more adventurous with my diet which was very basic.

For anyone that’s interested in meat substitutes. This is my list of favourites:

Sausages: Richmond
Bratwurst: Beyond.
Burgers: spoilt for choice. Beyond, moving mountains and surprisingly Icelands No Bull are brilliant.
Bacon: This Isn’t
Chicken: nothing that touches it still, quorn nuggets are kinda indistinguishable though.
Mince: quorn

Hope you're OK fella. Cutting out the meat and dairy is a key factor in preventing a range of cancers.
All clear late last year and check up fine to a month or so back. Sorted with one op.

You hear numerous stories about people who didn’t flag up initial symptoms and could’ve been saved. My dad was one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.