world war

Just to make everyone a little more nervous,America's strategic air command admitted that they "lost contact" with control systems on a quarter of their land based Minuteman ICBM's a week last Saturday...for an hour the Yanks lost the ability to control the relay systems that launch the missiles ...scary as fek.

Sleep well,people....;-)

mat said:
it won't happen as it's "bad for business".

we live in a corporatism system who governments bow down to.

Couldn't be more wrong tbh mate, war is VERY good for business.... just ask Haliburton who are flogging loo seats to the U.S. army at $500 a pop, all paid for ultimately by the Tax payer.

The whole basis of capitalism/corporatism is the military-industrial complex. All capitalist societies need a good ol' war every so often to boost their economies.

(Though I agree with your second part... governments are just the puppets of big business who are our real rulers)

Helmet Cole said:
Cheesy said:
Think I'll air my NBC suit out & give my respirator the once over just in case.

I'll be fine. Screw the rest of you :-)

Best you get to stores and swap it for one of the new CBRN ones - if they do them big enough for CT's ;)

Chubby twat's?

Thread cleaned up.

Cut the crap please or warnings/bans will follow.

nashark said:
Why?

I've always disliked Niger with their high birth rate.

Just don't like them knife happy and hunt in packs. And Nigeria have the biggest fraudsters in the world at the moment wise choice lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.