Worlds biggest aircraft. Antonov 225.

bluestew666 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Just heard Antonov isn't departing til 10am TOMORROW because of paper work problems. Will let you know when confirmed.

Please be true. I'm off tomorrow and really wanted to see this beast take off.

Cofirmed.

bluesteve1964 said:
bluestew666 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Just heard Antonov isn't departing til 10am TOMORROW because of paper work problems. Will let you know when confirmed.

Cofirmed.

Great news for me. Feel for people who've wasted a day today tho. Is 10am confirmed as I still get time to drop little in at school and jump on M56?

bluestew666 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
bluestew666 said:

Cofirmed.

Great news for me. Feel for people who've wasted a day today tho. Is 10am confirmed as I still get time to drop little in at school and jump on M56?

Its delayed because of paperwork issues about flying in Russian airspace. These still need to be sorted apparently. Can't see it going before then. If I get more info I will post it.

bluesteve1964 said:
bluestew666 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Cofirmed.

Its delayed because of paperwork issues about flying in Russian airspace. These still need to be sorted apparently. Can't see it going before then. If I get more info I will post it.

Good man. Cheers

I heard that Real Madrid have put in a bid for the cargo, hence the delay.

Apparently someone from Real has been seen at Madrid cargo centre with a tape measure and an agent from Palletts2Go...

scall said:
I heard that Real Madrid have put in a bid for the cargo, hence the delay.

Apparently someone from Real has been seen at Madrid cargo centre with a tape measure and an agent from Palletts2Go...

Well Ian Holloway has said that Pallets aren't interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.