worried about fulham sunday

We nailed them away and should do them at home simply. A Hughes team won't put 11 behind the ball, but Fulham don't really have the players to trouble us. I reckon 4-2. However I'm going so anything could happen, we usually don't win when I do.

Meddler said:
We nailed them away and should do them at home simply. A Hughes team won't put 11 behind the ball, but Fulham don't really have the players to trouble us. I reckon 4-2. However I'm going so anything could happen, we usually don't win when I do.
glad everybody is so confident, we usually do well at the cottage, but it has been a different story at eastlands.

Laughable how some folk are incapable of enjoyment, always looking for something to be miserable about... and when there is nothing they have to invent a scenaro to moan about..! I'd hate to be like that, life must be so awful.

blumoonrises said:
Laughable how some folk are incapable of enjoyment, always looking for something to be miserable about... and when there is nothing they have to invent a scenaro to moan about..! I'd hate to be like that, life must be so awful.
im not miserable, far from it, alright we will win ten nil then.

2-1 to us hopefully. Think we might need an extra body in midfield for this one IMO. Yaya, Baz, Milner midfield, Balo off the bench.

bookiesgirl said:
vital we get three points, but think they will do us again, last year 2 nil up drew, year before stephen ireland scored first lost 3 -1 , year before that two nil up and 3-2. think hughees will be desperate to beat city at home. could of done with a few more days rest.

Without doubt Hughes and Fulham will be up for this after the mullering earlier in the season - lets just hope that the players realise this and up their game accordingly

Anyway lets just enjot tonight - worry about Sunday on Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.