worried about fulham sunday

de niro said:
bookiesgirl said:
vital we get three points, but think they will do us again, last year 2 nil up drew, year before stephen ireland scored first lost 3 -1 , year before that two nil up and 3-2. think hughees will be desperate to beat city at home. could of done with a few more days rest.

hughes or his players can do what they like, we are a better team than the team that fulham managed to steal points from.

3-0 city.
I will trump your 3-0 Bill and say,4-0,just cos we're scoring for fun at home,and I reckon Dzeko has found his scoring boots;-)

every game is the most important, we will beat fullam, we will beat villa, we will beat Wigan. That will be 10 consecative home wins, I used to think it mattered what i was wearing, lucky pants,top, badge etc, but no more, we are a very good side, on our way to being a great side.
I, will shed a a tear as a 45 year old life long fan as Tevez holds a cup to the sky in front of my eyes in London or dublin. Or both:

glad you are all very confident, i know i worry too much but i have got a horrible feeling about sunday, been watching city for far too long. just think they will be tired after thursday, would help if we could get some of the injured players back. will come on here when i get back from the match and hopefully we will all be talking about a great win.

bookiesgirl said:
glad you are all very confident, i know i worry too much but i have got a horrible feeling about sunday, been watching city for far too long. just think they will be tired after thursday, would help if we could get some of the injured players back. will come on here when i get back from the match and hopefully we will all be talking about a great win.

Dont fret pet, The lads didnt get out of 1st gear the other night after the early goals-they didnt have to. I know the commentators were saying we should go for the kill against Aris but why ?? do what is needed and save a reserve tank for the next game is what was needed..
The lads will be raring to go tomoz and I can see another good performance. :)

4-0 or better to us. They will be shit scared after the total battering we gave them at their place. Rabbits in headlights. We'll be 2 up within 10 minutes. Dzeko hatrick guaranteed. Could be a cricket score.

There, was that positive enough?

Fulham haven't changed/improved that much since we tore them a new ringpiece at their own ground.We have improved/strengthened since then.They weren't good enough to compete with us then and they're certainly not now,despite fatty merson saying it was only due to Fulham playing so badly.Strange that I can't remember anybody else ripping them apart like we did.

I think we'll easily win with the quality we possess......fulham are only dangerous in set pieces(somehow someone gets a header out of nowhere) but i feel we can handle them.
With zamora just making a comeback.....not enough firepower up front to trouble us.
the team

HART

ZABALETA TOURE LESCOTT KOLAROV

YAYATOURE BARRY

SILVA

BALOTELLI DZEKO TEVEZ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.