Worried about my ticket....

Re: getting worried

sir malcom said:
paid a £5 extra for my ticket to be sent in the post guaranteed delivery...and its still not here.

need i be worried.

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR TICKET FROM CITY DO NOT CHARGE FOR POSTAGE? AND ARE ONLY PLACE TO GET OFFICIAL TICKETS FROM. YOU'VE BEEN HAD IF YOU ORDERED IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE????

I bought it from this guy outside my local, he had a bunch of Royal Mail bags so I presumed it was official and safe, he said the tickets were already in the bags to be sent to the desired addresses to save time, thats why he had them with him. However, its been a week or so now and I still haven't received it!

What should I do?

Bojinov The Bull said:
I bought it from this guy outside my local, he had a bunch of Royal Mail bags so I presumed it was official and safe, he said the tickets were already in the bags to be sent to the desired addresses to save time, thats why he had them with him. However, its been a week or so now and I still haven't received it!

What should I do?

can you trust this guy? it seems that he may have taken your money, why would he have tickets to sell if they wasnt stolen

Re: getting worried

I'm in the same boat, bought mine on the 29th and it still ain't been delivered. Rang up and was told to just wait.

Bojinov The Bull said:

What should I do?

Can you get me a couple?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.