Worse than Virgo?

CTID1988 said:
BimboBob said:
CTID1988 said:
Are you talking about John Virgo?! What has he done?...

Ssssh...we can't tell you. Let's just say it is horrible and an offense against humanity and leave it at that.

Can i nominate De Niro for his blatant couldn't give a shit attitude about the weekend's banning activity?
What has he "allegedly" done? I'm guessing nonce

What? Calling a Mod a nonce is a banning offense mate. Let's hope he is too busy with samples and underlay.

pominoz said:
BimboBob said:
CTID1988 said:
Are you talking about John Virgo?! What has he done?...

Ssssh...we can't tell you. Let's just say it is horrible and an offense against humanity and leave it at that.

Can i nominate De Niro for his blatant couldn't give a shit attitude about the weekend's banning activity?

What have i missed, have the new mods been making a name for themselves ?

there was some sort of face off between ducado and prestwich blue to settle who could ban the most people in a single weekend.
i only escaped myself because my rants were in rhyme. i've learned this before. you can sing the most horrific insults and no-one bats an eyelid.

back on topic, no-one comes close to what that bastard did. whenever i see the green baize now, all i can think of is the pain he caused and the sound of the words "i'm gonna be snookering you tonight" sends a shiver down my spine.

citykev28 said:
pominoz said:
BimboBob said:

What have i missed, have the new mods been making a name for themselves ?

there was some sort of face off between ducado and prestwich blue to settle who could ban the most people in a single weekend.
i only escaped myself because my rants were in rhyme. i've learned this before. you can sing the most horrific insults and no-one bats an eyelid.

back on topic, no-one comes close to what that bastard did. whenever i see the green baize now, all i can think of is the pain he caused and the sound of the words "i'm gonna be snookering you tonight" sends a shiver down my spine.

Super, super creepy in the Chas and Dave video.

938054-yorkshire-ripper-peter-sutcliffe.jpg

'JV' back in the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.