worst 45 mins of the season?

To the OP, hardly. Just the latest in a long line of tentative, nervous away displays. Its indefensible at this late stage to be performing as if thrown together with the bare minimum of preparation.
Zab on for Elano, instead of going for 4-4-2 with another striker, and Kompany dropping back to take poor Dunne's place.
Hughes has to go surely.

its a trend that has not and does not seem to be changing, play away and play defensive, get beat and go home. all the people on the forum who say give him time, i wonder what they would be saying if we didnt have the arabs behind us,i think many would go for the get rid knee-jerk reaction. just dont know what they see in him.

blue_robb said:
To the OP, hardly. Just the latest in a long line of tentative, nervous away displays. Its indefensible at this late stage to be performing as if thrown together with the bare minimum of preparation.
Zab on for Elano, instead of going for 4-4-2 with another striker, and Kompany dropping back to take poor Dunne's place.
Hughes has to go surely.

i know its not the first time this season we have been poor...i am just annoyed that in such a pivotal game we have performed so poorly, again!

and yes, bringing zab on for elano was strange...just makes it more defensive

Zabeleta for Elano is exactly the sub I would make.

Elano has been woeful, and we need to get a foothold in this game. SWP is not 100%, and if he came on he'd have to play in midfield.

He doesnt know how to play with 2 strikers

He Still dreaming of having RSC in his team and adopts the same formation to prove he is needed

Marvin said:

Elano has been woeful, and we need to get a foothold in this game. SWP is not 100%, and if he came on he'd have to play in midfield.

A goal down and wouldnt you prefer another option up front for Petrov to ping crosses to? We dont really need 3 defensive mids!

Marvin said:

If SWP is not fit he should not be available on the bench.

Marvin said:

Just heard Elano injury was an eye injury!

The plot thickens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.