Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Frankfurt & Paris
Reminds me of Liverpool & Rags
Two cheeks of the same arse
Frankfurt is the worst place i think ever been to for city
Wasn’t impressed with Egypt or Tunisia as countries
Not a fan of Rome didn’t quite have the wow factor I was led to believe. Rife with tramps and stank of piss ( that was before most of the blues arrived!!)

Best places . Barca Seville Munich, Saltzburg , Florence and contrary to some opinions on here I like Bratislava

Forgot ab Naples
Frankfurt is still worse
Never been to Frankfurt,Macc however......

Best Cities I’ve been to: Vancouver, Alice Springs, Paihai, Bay of Islands NZ, Manchester, Toronto, Kyiv (before the war & it makes me cry & breaks my heart to see it now) and Singapore

Worst Cities: LiVARpool, Salford, Los Angeles, Washington DC and London.

Frankfurt & Paris
Reminds me of Liverpool & Rags
Two cheeks of the same arse
Frankfurt is the worst place i think ever been to for city
Wasn’t impressed with Egypt or Tunisia as countries
Not a fan of Rome didn’t quite have the wow factor I was led to believe. Rife with tramps and stank of piss ( that was before most of the blues arrived!!)

Best places . Barca Seville Munich, Saltzburg , Florence and contrary to some opinions on here I like Bratislava too
Seville ! Are you on drugs ? Been here a day and can’t find a decent Sunday roast and a pint of Skol for 3 Euros anywhere.

I reckon and no offence if you had to pick 1000 cities or towns to visit Baltimore wouldn't even get discussed as an outsider
We used Baltimore as a free base to then go off and do Washington and spent a long weekend at a place called Ocean City. Not exactly somewhere on many peoples list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.