Worst away support

Re: Shittest away support

Thaksins Love Child said:
Them lot yesterday made less noise than Fulham's 20 people in the Carling Cup. Complete shit....that is all.

There were some right fuckwits next to us in 111.Proper angry little Greeen street types old enough to know better.Piss funny.
It's really odd but the London clubs fans seem to be the most irate at the moment.I put some of it down to the North/South thing...they're traditionally used to showing up,getting a "cheap" pint and running off with the points.

Not any more.They sure don't like it up em.

RobbieBrewer said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
Them lot yesterday made less noise than Fulham's 20 people in the Carling Cup. Complete shit....that is all.

There were some right fuckwits next to us in 111.Proper angry little Greeen street types old enough to know better.Piss funny.
It's really odd but the London clubs fans seem to be the most irate at the moment.I put some of it down to the North/South thing...they're traditionally used to showing up,getting a "cheap" pint and running off with the points.

Where abouts in 111 are you?

That one in the green top thought he was well hard, yet he was there with his mum!

Bluemoon115 said:
RobbieBrewer said:

Where abouts in 111 are you?

That one in the green top thought he was well hard, yet he was there with his mum!

pm'd.

Up until Tevez scored I thought that they were easily the loudest away following of the season so far, and was quite impressed....i was expecting a load of 'New' Chelsea fans that had jumped on the bandwagon in recent years.

Once we scored though they were very quiet...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.