Worst away support

I'd hang on a bit before starting threads criticising the fans of other clubs.
I bet Wigan would sell out their first ever CL game if they were ever in that position.

cibaman said:
I bet Wigan would sell out their first ever CL game if they were ever in that position.
Oh I didn't know that it was Wednesday already.

cibaman said:

and what, every team would probably sell out for their first ever cl game

were just saying that wigan wont bring many fans
pressumably beacuse they dont have tons on fans to bring esspecially as only die hard will go as they a low leauge positioned team as they are and they will probably be expecting a beating. also football tickets are expensive.

Fulham without a doubt, the last 2 times they've been here they've brought about 300 if that fans. Remember last season they probably wasn't even 300 then 4 days later in the Europa League the Greeks played us and they had about 3,000. Pathetic support considering it only take 3 hours to get from Landon to Manchester!

Fulham and Wigan are the worst offenders, I remember the Wigan game last year in the away stand there were about 300 fans max awful considering the distance they have to travel
I remember Fulham having next to no support either last year when they came to COMS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.