worst Beatles songs?

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
The White Album thread got me thinking......

My current bottom 5

1. Revolution 9 (wtf????)
2. Don't Pass Me By (it's shit so we'll let Ringo sing it)
3. Yellow Submarine (ditto)
4. Act Naturally (ditto)
5. Ob-la-di-ob-la-da (arrrrggggghhhhh fuck off McCartney)

anyone beat that load of shit?

JOGAMIGMOG said:
The White Album thread got me thinking......

My current bottom 5

1. Revolution 9 (wtf????)
2. Don't Pass Me By (it's shit so we'll let Ringo sing it)
3. Yellow Submarine (ditto)
4. Act Naturally (ditto)
5. Ob-la-di-ob-la-da (arrrrggggghhhhh fuck off McCartney)

anyone beat that load of shit?
I'd swap Octopus's Garden for Yellow Submarine but couldn't argue with the rest.

I could add some of the truly terrible ones and good choices Joggy. I have always disliked Can't Buy Me Love, it just gets on my nerves and I have to turn it off unless I'm watching A Hard Days Night.

Banned Tosspot said:
I could add some of the truly terrible ones and good choices Joggy. I have always disliked Can't Buy Me Love, it just gets on my nerves and I have to turn it off unless I'm watching A Hard Days Night.

Me too. There's loads more I just have to fast-forward such as the entire 2nd side of Yellow Submarine, most of the White Album and almost everything sung by Ringo.

What I don't get is that Revolver seems to be universally accepted these days as the best album they did. How can it when it's got fuckin yellow submarine on there??? Abbey Road pisses on anything as far as I'm concerned, not just by the Beatles either.

top 5 obscure Beatles songs:

1, The inner Light
2. You know my name (look up the number)
3. Yes it is
4. Real Love
5. Cry for a Shadow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.