Worst case scenario

were gettin greedy

I was happy with benjani, musampa, mpenza (out of window) in recent times

Also i wanted Mido - Jesus

Lets sit back, chill and enjoy what happens because guarantee its already better than this shit above

Muckin Funster said:
Worst Case with Barry Signed, Boj + Petrov Fit, No Uefa Cup.

We Will Do Better than Last Season By Miles. HAPPY DAYS!

Agreed. Its only 1 player i know but the difference Barry will make in our team will be immense. Especially away from home.

most likely cloud on the horizon is swine flu causing all public gatherings to be banned.Round about october looks likely. the prem will be declared null and void ,after we make an unbeaten start.in the after-math many clubs will go bust leaving too few to be recognised by fifa as a viable entity, and thats the worst case i can think of ,off the cuff :-)

I don't understand how people are pissed of with waiting?

Middle of June, one player already signed, we used to scrape the bottom of the barrell as the window slammed shut and now we're competing for the biggest names in the game and people are getting "pissed off" and "bored" waiting for a Tevez or an Eto'o.

Be thankfull they've even heard of us! Enjoy the rumours and whatever happens will happen.

GStar said:
I don't understand how people are pissed of with waiting?

Middle of June, one player already signed, we used to scrape the bottom of the barrell as the window slammed shut and now we're competing for the biggest names in the game and people are getting "pissed off" and "bored" waiting for a Tevez or an Eto'o.

Be thankfull they've even heard of us! Enjoy the rumours and whatever happens will happen.

So very true. I get the impression that a large number of posters on here are aged 12 or so. The illiterate nature of some of the posts from locally based members would suggest that this is indeed the case. If we get Eto'o I'll be very happy but I'm not holding my breath. I can't say I'd be at all surprised if he didn't want to come.

GStar said:

Exactly. The only club to have made bigger moves has been Real Madrid. The most glamorous club in the world, nine times European champions, based in a country that much of the world loves to go to on holiday, previous holders of the highest transfer record, have had to break the record twice to get top players in.

It's only been a few days since the internationals finished so no rush yet. Real is most players dream destination so if they pay enough to make the selling club happy the player is sure to follow. Players that come to us will have other options, some of which may be more attractive, so there will be inevitable negotiations and delays.

TIme to relax :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.