Worst City 11 ever !

I didn't think Kernaghan was too bad. Well not compared to some of the shite we had after he left.

I'd include Benjani through a personal dislike of him but I think that would be harsh no matter how much I dislike him.

We've had a disproportionate amount of shite over the years. Especially in the 95-99 era.

fan446 said:
has everyone forgotten the two spice boys Fowler and Mcmenamin and what about nigel clough what nightmares
I wondered about that, too. McManamen has to be the biggest waste of space ever to pull a City shirt on.

Definitely do not agree with Gerard Wiekens being in there. FOr the level we were at with him he was excellent. Did the job, no more, no less. Certainly there's been worse - much bloody worse.

kbb said:
Barney Daniels
Carl Shutt
Paul Sugrue
Hatem Trabelsi
Alfonse Groenendijk
Guiseppe Mazzarelli
Laurent Charvet
Christian Negouai
Michael Frontzeck
Simon Royce
Wayne Clarke
Lee Bradbury
Ken McNaught
Mike Quigley
Kare Ingebritson
Jason Van Blerk
Ousmane Dabo
Ian Thompstone
Chris Shuker
Mark Seagraves
Duncan Davidson
Carl Bradshaw
Stuart Lee
Simon Colisimo
Yasser Hussein
Gerry Creaney
Ronnie Ekelund
Egil Ostenstad
Ged Brannan
David Cross
Lee Briscoe
Danny Allsopp
Mikkel Bischoff
Peter Bodak
Justin Fashanu
Nick Fenton

I could go on - take your pick - we don't know how lucky we are these days!!!!

pmsl wow theres some shit in that lot,ty for reminding me how shit we were,i think we forget as time goes by

Bearing in mind this is 1989 onwards as i cant comment from before my time,

GK - Immell
RB - Charvet
CB - D. Brightwell
CB - Berti
LB - Frontzeck
RM - Heaney
CM - Brannan
LM - Phillips
ST - Corradi
ST - Conlon
ST - Peacock

All out attack!

Centre Half - Darren Wassell - by a mile

or even mattios Vouso - not sure he ever played though

and that mexican Sven signed on loan

Keeper the guy who ended up at Wolves or we loaned from wolves...miwk stowell but didn`t we also have boobby Mimms at on point on loan or am i dreaming

-- Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 pm --

Almost forget Dalien Atkinson and that big daft Centre forward somebody taylor we signed in the 3rd division (not fat bob Taylor who deseves a shout in his own right)

And .... the list is endless. ....tony grealish.....danny hoekeman.....gary mason......garry megson......sammy twatliroy.. Darren russell....
We have watched some shit players in the past 30 years

gh_mcfc said:
that big daft Centre forward somebody taylor we signed in the 3rd division (not fat bob Taylor who deseves a shout in his own right)

Gareth Taylor? He was pretty shit although he did score a crucial goal at home to Stoke that season which seemed to get our season going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.