Worst City Kit vs Best City Kit

Anyone got a picture of the bright orange shirt we had in i think 07/08? i loved that but everyone hated it haha
new-man-city-third-shirt.jpg

Fucking horrendous.​

Loved the Aguerooooooooooooooo kit.
That was a shocking kit, regardless of what we achieved in it. That check detail around the neck, those silly dark dots, and the white strip down the side of the torso. Ugh! And don't get me started on those socks

Fucking horrendous.​

That was a shocking kit, regardless of what we achieved in it. That check detail around the neck, those silly dark dots, and the white strip down the side of the torso. Ugh! And don't get me started on those socks

hahaha cheers mate, hmmm yeah that is vomit inducing actually hahahaha

Fucking horrendous.​

Is there anything you don't like Jimharri ?

Make a resolution to be 'appy Jimharri.....you might like it.

I don't remember that kit the orange one I remember had black on it I'm sure ?

Best kit: probably something from the early seventies: although I must say the away kit 1979-80/ 80-81 was good.

Worst: Worst home kit was (for me) that horrible thing they wore in 2003-2004 (really unflattering shapeless jobbie)
Worst away kit: Perhaps the "Spiderman" black and red one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.