Worst City Missed Penalty !!

cyberblue

I Remember Michael Hughes Making his debut & Missing against Everton .But there has been some right Clangers over the years

Stuart Pearce, his last game, needed a goal for 100 in the league and I think it was Dave Beasant who was in goal even told him were to put it!

What about Stuart Pearce's final match of his career?

We were winning the game comfortably, can't remember who against, and we got a penalty towards the end of the match. The goalkeeper approached him while he was putting the ball down and said he wasn't going to dive, just place it in the corner, and he spooned it over.

I think it would have been his 100th career goal as well!* not 100% about this though.

brummie blue said:
Stuart Pearce, his last game, needed a goal for 100 in the league and I think it was Dave Beasant who was in goal even told him were to put it!

Pearce said if we were winning easily he would play last 10 mins as a forward.
My mates & I backed him at 28/1 Last Goalscorer. Took the gloss off the promotion season for me ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.