Worst city player of 2009

Johnson, bit harsh but it's cos he never played, he was my fave player a year ago. The only thing he did for us this season was miss his pen in Midgetland and be on the receiving end of the tackle at West Ham home when Noble was sent off.

BlueMoon93 said:
Bar Hull away when he gifted them their 1st goal I actually thought TBH was ok, or was I blind?
Judging by the replies to the thead, I would say, Yes.
Awful player, I thought Hughes was playing him out of position at first, but he really was that
bad. Next stop Ewood Farm.

BlueMoon93 said:
Johnson, bit harsh but it's cos he never played, he was my fave player a year ago. The only thing he did for us this season was miss his pen in Midgetland and be on the receiving end of the tackle at West Ham home when Noble was sent off.
What happend to michael johnson last season

James23 said:
I thought Ben-Haim looked very good when we played AC Milan in Thomas Cook Trophy, he just built up my hopes then crushed them :( he's worst player this season for me too

Just long term injury partly because of growth issues, an imbalance in his thigh muscle. The tackle v West Ham didn't cause damage, just remember it was him who got snapped.

Ben-Haim. Jo was not that bad. His attitude was though. I think he had some trouble adjusting to the Prem as well as having to deal with a language and culture barrier. Maybe I am giving him too much slack, but I've always liked Jo and was glad to see him do well, even if it was at another club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.